Friday, September 22, 2006

Writing Season

New dates for those who enjoy to speedwrite in virtual groups:

14 Day Screenplay (screenwriting, duh)

This round will take place Sept. 30 - Oct. 13.

Nanowrimo 2006 (novels)

Novel Writing Month is November! Click on link and sign up for a nice email-reminder.

Several non-fiction translations kept me rather busy this month.

Drugs, drugs everywhere. Argh. I entered the drugstore today and what was the first thing I saw? Yep, DVDs. Of course. I just had to check them out. Mr. & Mrs. Smith was sitting there, darn it. Two of my fave actors in a movie I still haven't seen. A no-brainer. I'm so looking forward to watching it this weekend.

The bonus material is terrific! I'm listening to the director and writer talking about the film right now. Too cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa, our local Walgreens has no dvds over $4.99, the best title being Santa From Mars